Saturday, October 10, 2009

Plan for hand in

I am planning to have four TVs on one wall, or in a corner of a room, possibly facing in towrds each other so they look like they're having a conversation. I'm in the process of finishing my four final animations, and they are looking quite good. I have tried to animate them using only added eyes, so their blinks and movements are quite important. I plan to add sound to them, just the sound the actual object would make,

Kettle-Boiling noise
Tap-Turning on and off
Drawers-Opening and closing
TV-Static

I have made each animation about 1 minute long, but I am not making them all the exact same length because for the final I would like them to be turning on and off at different times, with short periods of black between each loop. Basically what I am trying to achieve with these short animations is a short snippet in the day of an inanimate objects daily routine, which in turn will prompt people to consider their own daily routines, and think for a moment about all the appliances and objects we surround ourselves with that we never really give a thought to.

No comments:

Post a Comment